Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Week End Part 1

As I was saying in my previous post, for Easter week end we got to go to a country resort called "Su Gologone" that belongs to the "Charming Hotels & Restaurant" chain.


Our hotel room...

... embroiderd detail on the bed...

... our cute bathroom..
our reading room inside our hotel room

the hall outside our room

... the library..

game room

This is a detail in the library, they used old bottles
in the wall to make this cute effect
me and Gabriel

outside...


outside kitchen and fireplace


Big indoor fireplace for roasting

details in the dining area

beautiful hand-made shawl

detail
woman embrodering

Enrico & I

Carlotta found a 4-leaf clover!!!!

the woods on the way to the the spring

the river running from the natural spring

Su Gologone spring (108 meters deep)

UNREAL


4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

ummm i want to visit that place today...it's beautiful!

Annemarie said...

That hotel is incredible. What a great weekend!

Marci said...

SO beautiful! I love the bathroom...I love it all!

Kayley said...

that place is so BEAUTIFUL!