Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Peak!

Here are a few pictures my friends took and I know you are all dying to see some so I figured it would be ok to post a sneak peak!


Penny the "bridesmaid"

Cecily & Marta decorating my gate before I woke up!


Ceci putting my sparkle lotion on and giving me a massage

The wedding favors - Hand made terracotta chickens and
my mom made the bags and tied them

My hair fascinator

Getting the dress on
It took 3 to get it on me!!!
Inside the City Hall

Just Married!





11 comments:

Christina said...

Can't wait for more pictures!!

Pyatt said...

Christina...you look beautiful and happy...can't wait for more pictures either!

Mark and Meghan said...

seriously, you look beautiful! can't wait for more! congratulations...

Adam and Dani said...

So pretty! Love the colors and favors. Can't wait to see more pictures! Hello Cecily!

Marci said...

You look beautiful and the dress is amazing! I can't wait to see more!!!

Elizabeth said...

How exciting Christina! Congratulations! You look beautiful, i want to see more pictures!!

Kayley said...

I can't wait to see more! You look GORGEOUS!!! -I knew you would :)

The blogging Bakers said...

Congratulations!!! What a great day. You looked so beautiful.

diane said...

What a gorgeous bride. More pictures please. I hope you had a beautiful day.

Kelley said...

What a beautiful bride ... of course
Me too- more pictures please!

Christina said...

Hello from Isla Mujeres! If you guys have facebook, a lot of my friends posted pictues!!! If not, you all are gonna have to wait 'till we get back from our honeymoon! Xoxo!