Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wedding pictures story.....

(detail of our wedding theme and decor)


I don't know if you all remember me being very angry with our photographer... well, he forgot to take the most important pictures, which were FAMILY pictures. Enrico & I do not have ONE picture together with our families. Niether does Enrico have a picture with his 2 beautiful sisters and family.... When I went to speak with the potographer he was making up excuses like " I couldn't figure out who the family was" (since we have extened family). DUH! ASK ME AND I WILL GET THE FAMILIES TOGETHER!!!! I was so overwhelmed with the happening event that I wasn't even thinking that those pictures hadn't been taken.
I am so upset and heart-broken that we do not have family pictures. So I still haven't gone to pay and pick-up printed pictures nor the CD. So I have gone ahead and snapped pictures myself of the proofs that are printed small on normal A3 size paper to share a few of the pictures that WERE taken. I hope to have the original soon.....

Enrico at our house before the ceremony
Enrico & his Mother Marinella
My sweet Grandma & I
Grandma & Grandpa

Mamma & I
PapĂ  & I
Nan & I

Two good-looking siblings if you ask me!!
My two beautiful bride's maids
(here they are called witnesses)
Cecily my BFF & Natascia
Back of my dress
Full figure!

My 5" heel shoes!

Drum roll pleasee!!

Just Married!


The Guests


At the Beach being funny!



8 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

beautiful christina! so sad about the family pictures! i would be so mad.

Kayley said...

you looked so beautiful! I'm so sorry about the family pictures :(

Marci said...

That is sad about the family pictures! The ones you do have look great though...you looked like such a princess :-)!

Heather said...

Ewww. I am so bugged for you about the family pictures but I am loving the pictures you posted! I love the picture f you with your cute mom! You two are deifnitely cut from the same mold!

The blogging Bakers said...

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. That is too bad about the photographer, hopefully there are some good snapshots that people took of the family.

Elizabeth said...

that really stinks that there are no family pictures, but you look seriously beautiful Christina!

diane said...

Stupid photographer.

The shots you showed are great.

You look gorgeous. You have such great style.

Kelley said...

Your wedding looks like it was so perfect. I feel terrible about your family pictures. I've been experiencing some things like that and it is so frustrating and sad. You were a beautiful bride...of course.