Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just an update!

Hey there loved ones! Just been super busy with the new things going on! I decided to get my TEFL teaching certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), in Italy to teach English it isn't always necessary to have this certificate, all you need is to be native and mother tongue, although in some cases it is required like teaching for the Public Administration, The Region, or any Government or EU Community funded projects. These employers PAY WELL, so it is all to my advantage to achieve this certificate in order to participate in their selections. So far so good, the units are interesting and it's fun to revise English grammar.

The weather has really turned on us this last week, a cold front from Russia has blown in and from a whopping 75-80 degrees, we went to 50 - 60 degrees in one night with high winds. Of course Enrico is stoked, cause high winds = good swell and good surf!

We, or better said, I am lagging on which wedding pictures to print. It still just upsets me to look at them and have the family part missing. But, I need to get on it .

I guess the saying "no news is good news" is true, all is well! Life is good! We are happy to be a family!

No comments: