Sunday, March 14, 2010

Were Back... FROM VENICE!

Ok, so can I say WOW!?

What an amazing experience! I'm editing the 300, yes 300 pictures I took in a 24h span so I can spare you with every little detail that would probably bore you!

But I will start by posting two photos of us bumping into Kari and Jeff! It was hilarious how we bumped into each other! We both knew we would be in Venice on the same days but, due to one of the many strikes they have in Italy, I was afraid that our plans wouldn't have connected anymore. So I told Kari via facebook that I'd rather not give them an exact appointment because I really didn't know if we were going to make it ... but sure enough, we met! While taking the same bus-boat to Saint Marco's square! I recognized Kari's hair blowing in the wind on the other side of the boat, so I ran over and started yelling "Kari Kari"! The people on the boat must of thought we were crazy, but then again, we are in Italy, where everyone shouts! ;-)

See, when things are meant to happen, they do!


Enrico, Kari & Jeff
And all of us together! In Saint Marco's Square.
(geeze I'm short!)

2 comments:

Marci said...

The square looks amazing and I'm so glad it all worked out :-)!

Heather said...

Soo cool that you got to run into Kari! i bet that was fun!