Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost in Lost....

May I quote:

"Despite the irritating muddiness and unanswered questions of the finale, I still felt grateful for it. One of TV’s most compelling pieces of serial storytelling came to an end exactly when it should have, before the rigors of TV seasons stretched the narrative too far out of shape. Viewers and networks always want more of what they love, but the “Lost’’ producers resisted temptation. They picked an end date and stuck to it, and for that, as well as six years of great mystery, they deserve respect"


For the full article click HERE


1 comment:

Marci said...

Mike and I couldn't stop talking about it all once we finished watching it! I'm sad it's over and I do wish we could figure it out, but I guess that's part of the fun of it, right?!