Friday, July 9, 2010

Guess Who Turned SIX!!!!!??

Our Sweet Niece Carlotta!!
I asked what she wanted, and she said that she wanted those "American Cakes with smarties on them" (of course she ment cup cakes!!) So my mother and I had fun making these beauties! Not bad for my FIRST (yes 1st) time making cup cakes and home-made frosting!!!
Gabry gettin big!!!
I really was proud of myself!!
She even had a wip-cream covered, custard cream filled birthday cake!

Happy Birthday To You
And of course her little brother was terrified of all the singing!
Hilarious how they always cry!!

Me, Camilla (Carlotta's cousin), Carlotta and her ballet teacher's daughter.
We had tons of fun playing Twister and pin the tail on the donkey! I wasn't able to get any pictures of those games since I was having fun playing with all the kids!!

We Love you Carlotta! Happy 6th Birthday!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You are such an awesome aunt!!!