Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do-it-yourself Sushi Night


For those of you that don't know it, I' am a Japanese food fanatic, especially SUSHI & SASHIMI. Here in my City not may places know how to make it (plus it's expensive), and there are no Japanese restaurants, soooooo I taught myself how to cook Japanese food and make Sushi (courtesy of amazon.com).


Enrico & I thought that it would be fun to have some of his work buddies of to have a do-it-yourself night and bond with them. We all took part in buying ingredients and making it.


Table all ready to start!
Mikki thinks she's Japanese! Shushi 101
Sushi 101!
And this is how we roll!
Yummy Yakitory marinating in teryaki sauce
(Chicken Skewers)
Yakitory 焼き鳥/やきとり/ヤキトリ
Enrico filleting tuna
Table ready!
Say Sushi!
Sashimi and Nigiri creations
Nigirizushi 握り寿司 & Sashimi 刺身
Sushi Rolls
Makizushi 巻寿司
Sashimi 刺身
Nigirizushi 握り寿司
Nigiri
Nigirizushi 握り寿司

We had a fun night!

2 comments:

Kayley said...

Oh my gosh- how fun!!! And the sushi looks really yummy too! You guys are so cute :)

Pyatt said...

IMPRESSIVE...Dave and I just went to Hawaii and I think we ate Sushi almost every night!!