Monday, January 9, 2012

Aaaand, We're back!

We're back from our 3-week vacation in sunny San Diego (80°f), Arizona desert, mountains & Grand Canyon and the wonderful coastline of So-Cal!
Time, is never enough when you are visiting family & dear friends from far away, but I was sure grateful to have been able to spend the X-mas holidays with them.


Baby Preston Blake Jones is just so precious. Just wished I could have seen him a little more...



I got to spend time with my forever friend Cecily. I love it that we can not see each other for 2 years, but pickup like time has never passed!

We had a wonderful time up at Nancy's sister's AMAZING cabin in the Arizona mountains!



And we got a lot of surf & sun in!
I just that my Hubby surfs!

@ Swami's


@ Wind & Sea La Jolla

More to come .........

No comments: