Monday, February 9, 2009

Did I tell you??

That I got braces again????? I feel and look 16 again! Soo funny!


Enrico's sister is a dentist and has given me a few "gifts" lately! For my 30th birthday she gave me "laser teeth whitening". We haven't got around to it because my birthday was at the end of November, and she was almost 9 months preggo by then... her scheduled delivery was bumped up a few days and so the thing had just been put on hold.

Soooooo, Christmas came and went, then New years (when Enrico proposed) and when we got back from Prague ring and all, Enrico's sister said "you know what? Before we whiten your teeth, how about braces for a few months to get them super straight so that they are purrrfect for July??" I said, what the heck! Let's do it! So now I have braces again with baby blue bands on them! I thought if I'm gonna wear'em might as well make them cute!



6 comments:

Heather said...

All I can say is - You still totally look like you are 16 - with or without the braces!

Marci said...

How fun :-)! I got braces right before our wedding too...the things we do to look beautiful for the big day :-)!

Christina said...

... I know. Aren't we Funny?????????

Mark and Meghan said...

you totally look cute with braces!

Kelley said...

You look adorable. I'm so excited for you! I don't think you can get any more beautiful though!!!!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

That's awesome! Congrats on your engagement!