Thursday, May 28, 2009

12th Annual Mediterranean Studies Congress

This week I've been busy with this conference :

12th Annual Mediterranean Studies Congress


The Mediterranean Studies Association is an interdisciplinary organization which promotes the scholarly study of the Mediterranean region in all aspects and disciplines. It is particularly concerned with the ideas and ideals of western Mediterranean cultures from Late Antiquity to the Enlightenment and their influence beyond these geographical and temporal boundaries.

It is soooooo interesting! There are people from all over the world and it is so much fun to translate for them! At first when they sent me abstracts to translate I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to do a good job. But then I started reseaching and getting more and more into what I was doing that in the end at the opening cerimony yesterday, I recevied many compliments for my preperation and on how professional I was. It made me feel GREAT! I'll post more on the experince when it ends!!!


1 comment:

Kelley said...

Now that's my Christina Bambina! I new you were a little smartie many years ago. X0