Monday, June 29, 2009

Aaaahhhh .... what a life! What Friends! What a SECOND PARTY!!

Ok, so I have some craaaazy friends!! These girls decided to kidnapp blind fold and give me a second bachelorette par-tay!
TEAM FORMATION:

Maria Elena AKA Sue-Ellen

Nicoletta AKA Pick-Nikki
&
Natascia AKA The Maid of Honor

Julia AKA "Our Lawyer"
&
Elena AKA Our Mascot! (she's 7 months pregnate!!)

Here we go! Blindfold me!!!


I decided to give the blindfold some style! ;-)


Getting out of the car with Nikki's help...... please help me!

Ok, time to take it off!

-1-

-2-
...whaaa???

-3-
Oh My Gosh!!!
They took me to a Resort!!

Checking-in

Welcome drink!

Pool Time!






Elena and Alessandro ;-)

The view from our room at sunset


I love this picture!

Us girls ready for the evening

The sash they made me

At dinner

clams yum!

pasta! Yum!

She was my body guard for the evening

View of the pool from our table - beautiful reflections

Pool in motion


I'll post the club dancing pictures as soon as the girls give me a CD with them, I as the bride-to-be, was not allowed to bring the camera dancing!

4 comments:

Marci said...

How fun...you are one lucky girl! You have such great friends!!!

Heather said...

What cute girlfriends - I am dying over how beautiful that resort looks! I want to be there!

diane said...

Your friends really know how to celebrate. What a fun adventure.

Kelley said...

What a fun time. Love your friends...love you!