Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Idea The PUJ TUB!!!


So I saw this awesome thing on Blonde Designs Blog and thought it was absolutely something to share!

It's the Puj Tub!

"The Puj Tub Fits in any standard bathroom sink. It is truly a life saver because it helps me to conserve water because the Puj Tub is made from a soft, non slip, and warm material. This means I don’t have to fill up a large tub with hot water just to keep my baby warm. I can use just a little and rinse as needed to finish the bath."




Tired of messy bath times where you end up just as wet as the baby, fighting with giant plastic tubs? So were we!

No more wondering where you are going to store that awkward plastic bathtub you used to use!

Hangs and stores flatSafe & easy to use for infants 0-6 monthsAnti-fungal, anti-bacterial Supports & cradles baby at comfortable height for momRevolutionary patent pending designWarm soft foam comforts babyHypoallergenicNon-toxicFits both pedestal and countertop sinksWorks great even in very small bathroomsMade in USA

2 comments:

Marci said...

I'm sold :-)!

Christina said...

I'm totally getting one of these! And no I'm not expecting.