Saturday, January 16, 2010

Being "Nerdy"

I love house parties! So old school! Reminds me of when I was a teenager! It's great to goof off with friends, dance like there's no tomorrow and have a great time! Our friend Diego turned 31 and threw a great house party! It was great to catch up with people, expecially with some friends who just recently had a baby, it was nice that they were able to come for the dinner part of the party and share little Alessandro with us! Oh and my BFF Alice and her fiancé came back and surprised us after living for 2 years in Australia! It's great to have them here again! Enjoy our goofy photos!

Alice & Alessando being goofy
Enrico and Nicoletta....
...Enrico & I being nerds!
Yo Yo! We be cool!
Me & Baby Alessandro
Daddy & Luca
Dancing!!!
And Jumping!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I thought it was against Nerd Rules to be beautiful in those glasses!

Kayley said...

haha looks like you guys had fun- you make a pretty nerd!