Monday, February 1, 2010

Update

So, I've been busy in the mornings all last month and this first week of Feb. babysitting my adorable nephew Gabriel. He is truly one of the best one-year-olds I have ever had to sit! He's normal routine is I get there at 8.30am has a bottle, plays a little, then we take a bath and that triggers a nap!(by this time it's anywhere between 10 and 10:30am) He'll sleep forever so I need to wake him up to play a little more before noon for lunch time. He loves pasta (go figure! he's Italian isn't he??) and then some meat. He goes nuts for a bit a squashed banana! His latest words/sound have been "ca-ca-ca" (I think for Carlotta his sister) "broom broom" for cars and "arrrr" for Lions (he has a cute lion book). His daddy comes home around 1:30p.m. and then I go home.

The rest of the day I've continued teaching English and am happy to report that the school is happy with my work and has asked me to continue working for them at moment. I'm teaching individual and group lessons. The group lessons are actually part of a Master's degree in 5 star Hotel Management, so that's good to put in my Resume. I've also been asked to direct their summer school at Forte Village Luxury Resort, so I'm looking forward to that too (I hope!!)

Married life is great! Enrico is wonderful to me! We have already made some new travel plans for the year! We're going to Venice in March, and back to Indonesia in May. This year my Mother is coming with us! How Exciting! She's excited to come expecially after reading EAT PRAY LOVE that I lent her because the last chapter is all about the Island of Bali in Indonesia where we'll be going!

Keep on blogging everyone!

4 comments:

Marci said...

I want to come to Indonesia with you too :-)!!!

Kelley said...

Me too! Marci if you get to go, I'll watch the kiddles.
X0 Isn't it fun to dream!

RhinoSD said...

And you will be coming to San Diego when. . .?

Christina said...

We're trying for Xmas 2010 Pà.... the tickets to Indo were super cheap, only 500 euro round trip and that's what we could afford. San Diego costs more than 1.200 euro round trip during the holidays... go figure... Indo is even further than San Diego, I don't get how they calculate these tickets....