Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

I love weddings! Who doesn't?? Enrico & I went to his friend/colleague's wedding last Saturday. We had so much fun that I even forgot to take pictures!

The reception was at the same resort we had ours at, so it was fun to reminisce right before our 1-year anniversary!
Anna the bride
Anna & Marco (bride and groom) with Claudia

Brice & Claudia, engaged to be married July 2011!!! Whoppieee!!!
Appetizer buffet...
The seating arrangement couldn't have been more on the ball! All the tables had names of beaches, and our table just happened to be Padang Padang, a beach we just came from in Bali!
Us!
I had to get a picture of the back of this AMAZING evening gown my Mom bought me in Indonesia!

And we danced until 4 am! Just gotta love Big Italian Weddings! ;-)

No comments: