Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Re-Cap

We spent Christmas Eve with Enrico's family at his Mother's house and this year I didn't get many pictures; for some reason Xmas came and went very quietly this year.....
Fortunately, these chipmunks were with us to make Christmas Eve a little more magical!
(Chiara, Carlotta, Gabe & Camilla)
Enrico got me this beautiful painting of the city of Cagliari. It's symbolic because when I was little and would come and spend the summers in Italy, I had one of those colorful cabanas you can see on the beach (called "casotti" p. cas-oh-tee) , a true symbol of the city until they were taken down in 1986. It was very sad for me to come back the summer of '87 and not find them there anymore... lots of good memories running around the beach with my friends, hiding and playing amongst the cabanas.
For New Year's my friend Stefy & I organized a a buffet dinner party at a local cafè called Dulcis
Stefy & I
Enrico & Friends
Friends

I also lost my Mother's 50th B-day party pictures..... I dunno where I put them in my computer... I am so mad at myself.

No comments: