Monday, January 31, 2011

We've got puppies!

Early Sunday moring (at about 5:00am), after about 36 hours, 2 trips to the vet, 1 ultrasound and 1EKG to make sure everything was all right, Penny FINALLY decided to get these pups out into the world!! In one of the first ultrasounds, only 3 puppies could be seen, so it was a great surprise when she gave us SEVEN!!!!



Poor tired Penelope





They're just too cute!!!
This picture says it all! (what did I get myself into!!?)
Just look at how tiny the paws are!

On Saturday night my sister in law called us for some emergency babysitting! So we had our niece and nephew over for dinner along with some friends! They stayed up untill 11pm!!! WOW!
Gabe was so funny, we would tell him to smile and this is what he would do!

Enrico & sweer Carlotta (missing some teeth)
On Sunday, Cristiana invited us to lunch at her house
Gabe really loves Enrico and worships the ground he walks on! ahahah
This time we got him to smile !

2 comments:

Marci said...

Oh my goodness, they are so teeny! I can't believe she had SEVEN!!!

Kayley said...

They are so cute! If I lived in Italy (which would be a dream!) I would sooooo want one! You look gorgeous in that picture!