Friday, May 27, 2011

Take one!

Soooooo A few weeks ago I went out to a casting call for movie that's gonna be filmed by Leonardo Pieraccioni in Pula near Cagliari (near where we had our wedding reception). They needed extras, so I said what the heck! Let's try out!


Guess what??? I got called back yesterday!

I'll be on set 2 days:

all day June 4th, where they might need me to do a small speaking part! The scene will be set at a party, so I think I'll be saying very little like "may I have a drink please?" or just "thank you"; They told me to bring 3 different elegant/formal dresses so that the costumist could choose. If they don't like any of my choices, they'll have something available.

all day June 9th where I'll be in a scene where I'm part of a TV crew that's running after the main actor/actress in the film (No one knows who he/she is yet). No speaking part here, but I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of FUN and the best part is I get paid for it too!!!

Who knows! this might be the beginning of my long dremt stage career! ahahahahah :-)))


1 comment:

Marci said...

That's awesome! It sounds like a blast!