Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's new?

So we still haven't got our computer back from the shop, Almost 1 month now..... they say they can't figure out what's wrong with it! So we've been "computer-napping" my mother-in-law's computer for the last few weeks.

Here are the best pictures I could get of our room addition! We're still waiting for the doors to be ready, they said June 11th so let's keep our fingers crossed!

We're looking for a couch to put in the room. I would prefer a nice beige or vanilla color so that I can have fun with colorful pillows!
Sill a bit empty....
Detail of the "wood-rug" against the ceramic tile we chose to frame the room.
And Enrico found this nice antique dresser for me to put in our walk-in closet (I think he's hoping I'll keep things neater... pure madness! hahaha)

No comments: