Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A baby is born!

Soooo, my little nephew decided it was a good idea to come into this world about 7 weeks early! Poor thing has to be in ICU and in the incubator for a few weeks, but I am happy to report that so far he is doing fine! We haven't got a name yet, since of course Nick and Katie thought they still had 7 weeks to decide! I was told that there are two names in the running which are Preston and Decker, but I by far, prefer Preston!

Baby Jones
Enrico and I had planned our Christmas vacation around this little bugger's due date which originally was December 18th. We had bought our tickets for Dec. 17th hoping to be in San Diego for the birth! Oh well! Some things just can't wait! So we are looking forward to holding this precious little gift when we get there in December!

(Grand) PapĂ  & Nancy
Look at all that blonde hair! He reminds me of Nick when he was born!


1 comment:

Marci said...

What a cutie! I'm glad he is doing well. And we of course prefer the name Preston...we love it :-)!