Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Camera Fun

We took advantage of a few rays of sunlight and took a ride to Nora so Enrico could get some surfing in too. I brought my new camera along to practice taking pictures with both lenses. I got a telephoto lens as well (300 mm) so that I can take good pictues of Enrico while surfing in far away points ;)


Enrico surfing away....

But most of all I just enjoyed being outside in the open air looking through my camera at things to photograph!

The Deserted Beach

Riccardo, our friend looking at the view

Enrico taking advantage of
an open water main to rinse off

Close-up of sping leaf blooming
(I just thought it was cute!)

carpets of sping flowers

Clovers anyone?

The boardwalk

camomile

3 comments:

Kayley said...

it's so beautiful there!

Kelley said...

Those pictures are wonderful!

Mark and Meghan said...

i love new cameras...you're doing a great job!