Monday, December 14, 2009

December birthdays and fun!

Yesterday was my Mamma's birthday, she had been away for a few days in Stuttgart, Germany. Her niece bought her an airline ticket to go together to see the Christmas markets. They had 3 days packed of winter fun. When they came back on Sunday afternoon, I had organized a special dinner for her inviting a few of her friends and family to our house. I forgot to take pictures of the table and the yummy food I made, I was too busy cooking it all and forgot!

Happy Birthday Ma!!!
Blowing out her candles!
My Mom's cake made by her friend Lucia.

While Saturday was Enrico's Grandmother's Birthday....
96 years OLD!!!
Enrico & His Grandmother
Aunt Gabriella and Grandma Lucia
Gabriella, Lucia and Bruno (Lucia's Children)
Me and sweet Carlotta with my reindeer antlers!
Gabriele with the antlers
Simona with all her nieces and nephew.
Cristiana and her son.
He is such a happy baby!
Blowing out her candles again with her
grand children and great-grandchildren

The girls like to come up to our house and goof around with my things!
Chiara, Carlotta and Camilla.
(Enrico's Grandmother lives two stories down from us)
Chiara & Carlotta
Even presents are starting to show up under the tree!
The girls were really excited about that!

3 comments:

Marci said...

So fun! Happy Birthday to your mom and how amazing that Enrico's grandma is 96!!!

Pyatt said...

Lots of birthdays and fun...the pictures made me miss your m om...please tell her hi! I have such fun memories of her!! Love you both!

Dapoppins said...

What a fun family blog! Love the antlers!