Monday, December 21, 2009

Look Who's ONE! More Birthday Fun!

Gabriele Turned ONE on December 16th!
And on Sunday we had a small family birthday party for him!
Of course, he was showered with gifts from all of his aunts, uncles, cousins, Grandmothers and Godparents!


We love you very much Gabriele! Happy 1st Birthday!

His big sister helping him open our gift

Luigi, his Godfather

Gabriele on his first KTM sporting a matching pacifire !!
(gift courtesy of his godfather)

I think we've got another biker in the family!

Toys toys and more toys!! OH BOY!

My mother-in-law & me with Gabriele
I love him so much I just wanna squeeeeeze him!
"Happy Birthday tooo youuuu!"

Time to eat!
AAAAAAAAAA open wide!!!


Sweet Carlotta and her dance picture for this year's class.
(I just had to add this because she's too cute)

1 comment:

Kayley said...

they are such cute kids- and you look great too! :)