Monday, June 16, 2008

Barbie California



I know that I'm too old to be playing with Barbies but, I just love those dolls! Funny how I started a small collection. One Easter Enrico bought me a Barbie Doll as a gift. It was Barbie California (how appropriate huh?!!) She is the cutest ever because se actually has toes with pink nail polish on them, smells like tanning oil and is tan! Enrico said it remind him of me. Since I am soo petite, he calls me "his little barbie" and gives me and my outfits names as well (such as barbie pic-nic when I wear my checkered dress, or barbie gran gala when I wear my evening gowns) I thinks it's funny and cute! Ever since that first barbie he just keeps on buying me more whenener he sees one that reminds him of me! So far I have 5, that for an almost 30 year-old is plenty!


Kids eat your heart out ;)

















Barbie California












Barbie Trave & Fun (I actually have a pink suit case!)
Barbie Pic-Nick

No comments: