Monday, June 16, 2008

Prince Stinky

































So this is our cat "Stinky". We gave him this name because on the ride from my Mom's house to our house, Mr. Stinky got a little scared and poo-pooed his crate. Since Stinky is a long-haired cat, I will let imagine what condition he was in when I pulled him out from the poo-pooed crate! Enrico and I had to give him a bath that night, and ever since have called him Stinky Cat. We love to play with him and he loves to play with us. He actually plays fetch! He has chosen some of the most unusual toys such as the kitchen spoonge. He loves for us to through the spoonge for him across the dining room! He'll go after it and BRING IT BACK FOR MORE! I couldn't believe it when he did it the first time (I've never known cats to do such a thing, I thought only dogs did it) After he brought the spoonge back the first time I tried again, again and again and low and behold each time he would bring it back. Now he does the same thing with his other toys, but his absolute favorite remains the kitchen spoonge! Go figure! :-o

1 comment:

Marci said...

Your cat is so cute...and I love the story of how he got his name :-)!