Monday, June 16, 2008

Will Summer Ever Begin?


I'm trying my best to understand this blog stuff. I was so used to myspace and facebook that it actually takes me a minute to have to try and figure something new out! I'm not much of a writer but I love to scrapbook. In fact, I'm just putting a few scraps together of our last trip to Indonesia. Maybe I can scan a few and post those as well....

Anyhow, Summer here in Italy seems like it never wants to begin. Usually I start going to the beach around the end of April but, this year has just been weired! My mom and step-dad bought a sail boat recently and my boyfriend and I haven't been able to go on a week end out and about with them since the weather has just been so strange. I really hope that it starts to get better because I am meteo-patic. I NEED the sun to function!

Here's a pix of Enrico in 2006, sportin' his "sailor look" I think he looks sooo cute ;)

No comments: