Friday, November 7, 2008

Marci's Hair Help!

Mars, I think you would look great with this cut!

It's a little longer in the front than in the back, and semi-layered in the back by taking strands of hair and cutting them instead of bunches. It's "tha thang" in Europe right now! This celebrity has hair like yours, super straight bleached blonde hair, and a soft face like yours! So I think this would look good on you too! Plus it's super easy to manage, and expecially now that pumpkin 3 is on the way, you need a practical cut to get in and out of the shower and not have to worry of doing anything to it!!






4 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks Christina! I actually really do like that cut :-)! Definitely a possibility! As for the cups...that made me laugh. You have a crazy good memory! I don't have the girls sit on the floor usually, but maybe that's because sippy cups are so much more common now. I do make Addie sit when she's drinking a regular cup, so maybe that counts :-)!

Kelley said...

Good Job Christina Bambina! I LOVE it. Welcome back girl:)

Kayley said...

Christina I love this and agree that it would be perfect for Marci- good job! I've been keeping an eye out for here and haven't found anything better than this yet :)

Christina said...

Thanks you guys!!!! XOxo"