Friday, November 21, 2008

Please dont kill me all!

Ok, I know that this is a little hard buuuuuuuut... My Mom and I were going through some of my picture boxes (yes I have boxes of pictures, too many!!) and found these wonderful pictures of some of my blogging friends. Please don't kill me for doing this but it brought back so many good memories, and believe me, I remember the moment when some of these were given to us..... have fun!!!


This picture of the "Riding" girls
was given to us as a Christmas card...
(dig the bangs! we all had'em)

Jamers, this is your senoir picture
if I am not mistaken...

This is just hilarious! Kayley was NOT happy!!
And Mars, your girls look IDENTICALLY like you!

Already a great model!!
And this G.I. Joe playing boy has actually served
in the US army and has now been sworn in as
St. Johns County Commissioner

Kris @ YW Camp '94

Me...
I know that I have more somewhere in other boxes... so allow me to "surprise" you from time to time. I truely love and miss you all!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh My Gosh - what a throwback! I think we all wore those outfits and than my mom returned them!

Our hair is killing me!

Pyatt said...

Oh my gosh...Christina...what memories...that was my junior year in high school...I don't know how I got so much volume in my hair...:) Oh I think it was the environmentally friendly Aqua Net...

Marci said...

Those were fun to see :-). You look so cute in that last one and yes I look exactly the same...no wonder people think I'm 15, if I hadn't gotten taller they would probably think I was 7 :-)!

Mark and Meghan said...

those are sooo funny! i love them! thanks for posting them!!!

Kayley said...

haha those were fun! that last picture of you is sooooo cute- you were adorable!

Peterson Clan said...

Why....did you have to post that one?? Seriously, I think I have the biggest hair and what was I wearing?? I LOVE the 80's!! Thanks for the Shout Out girl!! -Jenn Tell your cute mom I said Hi, and I actually know how to drive now!! haha

Elizabeth said...

that is hilarious! I haven't seen that picture for so long! And what is up with my hair? Heather or Jennifer must have done it!!