Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Traditions


I've decided to start a Christmas Tradition this year. I would like to start collecting village pieces to set up on my fireplace mantle. Villeroy & Boch makes the cutest porcelen village! Each piece has a space to put a small tealight candle in it so that they light up just beautifully! I would Like to start with the Christmas Tree and the Post Office this year... as soon as I get better and out and about, I'll go hunt them down! Oh yeah .... did I mention I'm sick? Got Mononucleosis some how. Dunno how, but I did! What a bummer!






5 comments:

Heather said...

cute cute - good tradition!

Kayley said...

Those are really cute too! I hope you feel better soon!

Kelley said...

So cute! Your village looks a lot like mine. Take care cutie~

diane said...

I don't know if you remember me. I was your Primary teacher when I got home from my mission. I'm Annemarie's older sister. It's fun to catch up with your cool life. You are a doll. My daughter Brynn is friends with Nick. It's a small world.

Get some rest so you can enjoy the holidays.

Whitney said...

i LOVe THAT TRADITION! i have been thinking of doing the same thing. i love those little villages they are so festive. also, your blog looks SO beautiful and christmasy!