Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I managed to change my layout after all this:

I managed to change my layout however, I did manage to:

1. Delete my blog
2. Retrieve it somehow after majorly FREAKING OUT!
3. Retrieve all the settings the way they were before I "tried" to change my layout.
4. Re-read the directions VERY CAREFULLY and manage to create a Christmas mode.

Don't ask me how I did it... I have NOOOOO IDEA! I just started clicking EVERYWHERE until things just came back, I would NOT know how to do it again if I was asked to.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. I am so glad that you figured it out! I always need help when I change my blog layout1 it is so confusing!
I love your holiday paper and the blog looks great!

Annemarie said...

It looks fabulous!!

Kayley said...

I love it! I'm glad you figured it all out- that would be so tragic if you're blog was just deleted and gone forever!