Monday, December 1, 2008

30, Again?

I had my b-day party on Friday with my friends. For just a few I cooked dinner and then had a bunch over for cake and stuff. We had tons of fun at our house and then decided to go clubbing with a few of the night owls! We went to a club called F.B.I. and came home at 6.30 a.m.! I'm getting too old for it ;)

My good friend Natascia and her Boyfriend gave me the funniest birthday card ever! It reads: the years go by, but you never change " Maria" (They jokingly call me that because its my middle name and they think it's funny since it is such a Grandma name here!) Take a look at the pictures because they're really funny! We had a vote going on during the evening "Vote your favorite Maria" and I think 1962 won.... so go ahead and vote as well! I'll add them to Friday night's votes and we'll just see who really won!

VOTE NOW!


Me the Cook!

My friends gathered around the living room and fire


At the club with Stef, Julia and Paola
Enrico & I

Me bringin' sexy back

Daniela & Enrico

Bust a move!

What? Oh yeah! It's my Birthday!!!
(don't you just love my Tiara??
I got it as a gift from my friend!! how cute is that!)

Julia & I
Paola & I





4 comments:

Marci said...

I'm glad you had such a fun night! As for my vote...it was a tough choice, but I'll go with 1986 :-)!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday1
Way to bring sexy back in 1962! That's my vote! Too funny!

RhinoSD said...

1972 - definitely 1972! Now that's my era.

brit.brat said...

YOU are the cutest. i loved the cake you made for your birthday!!