Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hark! The Herald "Angel Gabriel" Sings!

Enrico's sister Cristiana had her second addition to the family today, Gabriele. What an appropriate name so close to Christmas! He is just so cute! Here are a few pictures of him just a few hours old!
Born on Dec. 16th 2009 @ 9:35am
About 6 pounds
and 18.9 inches long

Cristiana, proud mother!

Mother & Son



Proud "Big Sister"

In these pictures you can see his long nails that nobody wanted to cut - so I did! Everyone was so scared to clip his fingers and Cristiana was just too out of it to be bothered! So she told me I could do it if I was up to it! Piece of cake! ;) EVERYONE was speachless that I actually did cut his nails. Again, piece of cake! I love children, and have cut their nails before, so yes, I was up to it!
Carlotta and her cousin Bea.
To keep them busy,

I let them get into my make-up bag......

....in the making...
......and this is how I looked after "keeping them busy".
I must say, they have a good chance
at opening
a salon when they get older!!! ;)

Happy Uncle Enrico


5 comments:

Kayley said...

oh my gosh he's SO cute- and his sister is so pretty!

The blogging Bakers said...

What a beautiful little baby. I love newborns. He was so little, I have never had a baby so little, my last one was 10 1/2 pounds. YIKES!!!! But he is adorable. Thanks for sharing:)

Heather said...

Soo sweet! I love the picture of the little guy yawning!

diane said...

What a fabulous makeover the girls gave you. You are a good sport.

The baby is adorable.

I saw your Dad last night at the wedding reception. We talked about his sweet Christina. I told him how happy I was to find your blog.

Kelley said...

He is such a doll! What a beautiful family!