Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dance Recital

So my mom and Step-dad have been taking "ballroom dancing lessons". Their recital was on Sunday evening. It was fun to see them dance, but the other dances were a bit lame...... and the ladies competition dresses were a bit overboard for me (photo's will follow so you'll see what I mean) But it was entertaining!!! On the other hand, my mom and step-dad were very well dressed, classic!
My Step-dad Giovanni, My Nona Maria and my Mom.





The overboard dresses!

That's just wrong is what I think!

No coment....

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Your mom is as beautiful as ever!! And I totally agree...what is with those dresses???

Pyatt said...

Okay--that is up there with strictly ballroom...your mom is the BEST!! Please tell her hello for me!!! What a fun night!

Heather said...

Christina - It's me - Heather. your mom looks exactly the way I always remembered her - sooo pretty!....And still dancing - wow! You guys are so cute!

Mark and Meghan said...

it was so good to see your mom...she's so cute..and so is your step-dad. i cannot stand how nasty the back fat is on that pink number!