Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane!


So, I just read this on my friend Jamie's blog and totally stole the idea too. I just want to see the kind of response I'll get. :)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

:)

6 comments:

Pyatt said...

I have lots of memories with your family!! I used to babysit you twice a week while your mom went to ballet!! One of my favorite memories is coming over one night to eat Italian with you guys and your mom made homemade noodles and you acted like that was completely normal!! :) You were the best kid to babysit!

Annemarie said...

I just remember you being a cute & feisty little girl!

Marci said...

I mainly remember thinking you were so cool because you were older than me :-)!

Christina said...

Am I really older than you Mars? I thought we were the same age!!! Can you believe I'll be turning 30 in November????!!! I sure can't! I still look at myself and think I'm 24. Let's hope it stays that way for a loooong time! ;)

RhinoSD said...

Do you remember your eighth birthday party? We had a sleep over with 4 or 5 of your friends. We went to the video store to rent a movie and you all chose Poltergeist. You all were so scared that night that everyone slept in our bedroom on the floor.

Christina said...

Uhm Yes Pà I do! I also remember someone peeing their pants! I can't remember who, but I remember the fact! Never again have I seen a scary movie in my life! I guess I've been traumatized!