Monday, July 7, 2008

Here & There.....





















































































































































































































So here are a few pictures of my travels through the last years, I can't find the ones of Budapest and Barcelona (that worries me, I'm afraid to have lost them....) But as you can see, We've been around From Berlin to London, down to Sicily and back.... So I don't only just go to Indonesia! We love to travel just about anywhere we can afford!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Man, your pictures make me jealous :-)! I'll just have to live vicariously through all your travels!

Christina said...

You could always come over and take a trip with me!!!! :)

It would be a blast! Even if we just went to Rome or Florence, I'm sure you would love it!
Maybe when the girls get a little older, you could leave them with your Mom for 10 days...and you could come over! that would be sooo fun!
Oh please oh please oh please think about it!

dave said...

You are quite the world traveler...how wonderful to see so much of the world!! Have fun and let us know when you get to the states!!

Christy/Mom said...

Hey, Christina,

It was so fun to see your name on my blog!! Wow, no secrets! How did you find it?? I heard all about your trip with your dad, Nancy, and Nick. It sounded so fun-I was jealous!! Someday, maybe!!
Keep in touch!
Christy

The blogging Bakers said...

Christina Jones
I can't believe its you. It has been so many years. Do you ever stay home or are you always traveling. What an exciting life. I got my blog updated. Take a look, it was good to hear from you.