Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a Beach Thing!

Living on an Island makes it hard to get away from the beach! Just a few shots of us being funny with my "cool pix"!I'm sooooo maad at this girl that walked by! We had been trying and trying to get the perfect picture lighting and all, and when we finally got it, she just HAD to walk by and more so give the peace sign and even LOOK INTO the camera! What is up?
Me & my beautiful hand painted sarong from Bali
I wanna get this one re-touched and printed, Enrico did such a good job taking this picture, it doesn't even look like me!
Enrico the man!

Oh yeah! My sun flowers are blooming!! I'm soo happy!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you two are really cute and you are soooo skinny!!!

Heather said...

I have to agree with Liz - you look so cute and what a cute couple you make! I love all of the pictures you take of the city and where you live! What a life!

Pyatt said...

What a life...I love it and it makes me want to visit Italy!! Would I look that tan and great in my swimsuit if I were there? One could only hope!

Jill Burke said...

Hey Christina! Good to hear from you...you look fabulous and I'm a bit jealous of your island living! :)

Kelley said...

The Sunflowers and YOU are so beautiful!!!