Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Afternoon with Carlotta

I recieved a phone call yesterday from our brother-in-law with a request for "emergency babysitting"! Both grandma's weren't available and Enrico's sisters were out of town! Oh what joy! I got to play and have fun the WHOLE aftenoon with our niece Carlotta!

We played with my Barbies...

givin' Barbies luuuvvv!

...and with Mr. Stinky (who cooperated quite well)
...my mom came over and Carlotta just had to try on her high heels!!

... she is so proud to be 4 years old...
... we played dress up...
... yes me too! I'll never turn down a tu tu!
...my fariy princess!!
here she's flying! ;)
...and had a nice healthy snack, toast with butter and jam!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cute - You will be ready for mommyhood soon!:0)

Annemarie said...

What a fun babysitter you are!! Wish you lived closer!! (You're probably glad you don't!!)

Kelley said...

What a cutie. You are the best Auntie ever. What a fun day.

Whitney said...

what fun! you are such a fun playmate! i love the tutu. and carlotta is such a beautiful little girl. i LOVE that name.

Christina said...

We did have loads of fun! I love the name Carlotta, but Enrico's sister beat me to it! I love the name for the fact that as a nick name I could of shortened it to Lottie, which was one of my great-grandma's names - Lottie Lewella Colette Maning - and I would like to honour her in some way as she was a very special person to me....