Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Job.....

So, I've started my new job at my friend's Chiropractic Office. A big change to my old job. A little less dynamic but, I need to be thankful for this opportunity since jobs in Italy at the moment are a hard thing to find. At the moment I'm just doing secretarial work. It's fun to be in the office with friends though.... I don't know if any of you saw the show "Private Practice", well my office sort of reminds me of that! There is a massage therapist with alternative medicine, a gynaecologist, a dermatologist and of course my friend Seb the Chiropractor and occasionally 2 other Chiropractors come in and do some work. Big change in hours too. At my old office I could go in anytime between 9.30 and 10 and do my daily 5 hours; now I work on Monday 4pm till 8pm - Wed&Thurs 9am-1pm and 4pm-8pm and on Fridays only in the morning from 9 to 1pm. That gives me a looong weekend which I appreciate and Tuesdays off to do things for me and the house.

1 comment:

RhinoSD said...

Good luck on the new job, Sweetie Pie! You'll be an asset for them, for sure.