Friday, September 26, 2008

At My Nanny's House! The coolest things!

We went to my nanny's house last night for dinner. She raised my mom when she was a child/teenager and has always been like a second mom to all of us! She's like Mary Poppins to me! While we were there she took out LOADS of video 8 film reels , and said to us "do any of you know how to work the darn video projector? I have all these videos but haven't been able to see them because I can't work it!?" Enrico knew that he could get it to work, so I went down to the basement with her to get the projector. After a few attempts, Enrico (he's an engineer) of course got it to work! We were in awe! It was so neat to be able to see my mom as a young girl ON VIDEO playing with her friends. And my I add more, I WAS EVEN ON FILM! Our Nanny came to San Diego when I was born and made videos of her stay with us! I recorded a small piece of one of the reels with my camera, of course there is no audio but I am perfectly content! As soon as we get the rest transfered on CD, I'll post a few more videos! For now Enjoy this short segment!




Trying to get it together!

Mmmm... let's see

Wonderful assistant!

Again, WONDERFUL assistant!

TA DAAAA!
The machine itself!

Happy while watching!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow - Look at your cute little Mom! I just love her so much please tell her Hi for me!
You will have to post more videos!
Cute cute!