Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 weddings and 2 birthday parties!

WOW MY AGENDA IS
F-U-L-L!

This weekend we have 2 weddings to go to and 2 birthdays to celebrate! My good friend Natascia's bithday is today but she'll celebrate on Friday at another B-day party we are both going to! So I guess along with my car insurance, thats where all my pay check is going to this month!!!! ;)

Lucky thing is that I bought a new dress for all these events since none have other friends in common, I can just re-use it! Well, maybe not for the party on Friday, but definatley for the two weddings on Sat. & Sun!

Here's a sneak-peak at the dress..... I L-O-V-E it!!!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute cute dress - what a fun and busy weekend -those are the best kind!

Marci said...

The dress is SO cute! Can't wait to see pics from all your fun!

Kelley said...

I LOVE that dress! You'll be gorgeous in it. What a great weekend ahead. I don't think you have enough fun....