Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Streptococcal Pharyngitis A.K.A. Strep Throat

No wonder I was feeling so tired and achey .... I have Strep Throat! I was getting a little worried that at the "tender age" of almost 30, I wasn't gettin' with the program anymore!!! I've taken antibiotics for 12 hours now and unfortunately, tomorrow I've got to go to work - no one is there to substitute me.... what a bummer. Well at least I got some rest today and I hope not to have a fever tomorrow and feel much better in the morning. I'll just be contagious to every one! I really hope it doesn't turn into scarlet fever which is common over here!

Moooha-ha-ha!

Moooha-ha-ha!

Moooha-ha-ha!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ohh..I hope you feel better! it's never fun to be sick but you did have some pretty funny funnies!:0)

Kelley said...

I'm so sorry your sick. You should read Twilight while your down!.... or did you already catch that bug as well.

Kristina said...

Christina! Thanks for being so sweet about all the comments you leave on my blog. I'm obviously horrible about returning the favor. Well, looks like you have quite the fun-filled, care-free life. Um, except for right now with your poor strep throat! Yuck! That is seriously the worst. I so hope you get better. And if you're hope recovering they'll appreciate you that much more when you return to work. :) Get better soon!

Kelley said...

Are you feeling better? X0

Marci said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Christina said...

thanks everyone! I'm feeling a bit better!!!