Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SUCCESS!

Oh what a day! My translation was a success! Mr. Beale (International Marketing & Sales Rep.) was more than enthusiastic with my translation. In fact, he thought I was EXCELLENT!
Moreover, I was able to meet with all the "big bosses" and authorities of the local Airport who ALL complimented me on my job and on how good I was at my translation. Some of them even asked me if I wanted to be their personal assistant and gave me their business card to send my résumé to them to have in case of need. I am so happy that this went well, and it was super easy for some reason...... I just hope that this isn't a lucky streak!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go girl!

They know a good thing when they see it!

Kayley said...

congrats Christina! I'm glad it went well!

Marci said...

I'm so glad it all went well!!!

RhinoSD said...

Way to go Christina!