Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

A Real "Stinky" Halloween Cat!


As a good Engineer would do, and a good Engineer he is,
we had a "project" to ensure the turn out of Mr. Pumpkin's face!

The tools, ya gotta have the tools!


Me cutting "him" open

Peek-a-boo!


Scooping
(yes I'm in my p-j's sorry,
but on a Sunday morning that's what ya get!)


We found a few seeds that were alread growing inside...
I'll try planting them so maybe next year we'll have our own pumpkin!



I had the Engineer carve! And I think it turned out quite well!!!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


6 comments:

Heather said...

cute little Pumpkin!

Kelley said...

great Jack-o-lantern!

The blogging Bakers said...

I love the pumpkin, ours never turn out that good, maybe we need an engineer to carve ours too.:)

Pyatt said...

We still have to carve ours..and unfortunately it always looks like a five year old carved it and well...I'm not five! :)

Kayley said...

that's a pretty good pumpkin carving job! those growing seeds were weird- i've never seen that before!

Marci said...

Really cute pumpkin and that is crazy that those seeds were growing inside of it!