Thursday, October 9, 2008

Top 10! I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by Kelleyanne to list 10 things I can't live without...
Top 10

#1 Enrico, my "rock"

#2 Vanilla Lip Smackers
Seriously, I NEED them!
I have them mailed to me over here and
when I go to the states I buy loads
to make sure I am never without!

#3 Internet & Blogging
I am so happy for the internet, it makes my distance away
from the people I love much shorter...

#4
My Agenda
I love my little red Moleskine agenda!
It fits in all my handbags and I'd be lost without it!

#5
My cel phone
I feel more secure having it with me at all times!
Expecially when I'm driving places,
ya never know when you're gonna breakdown!

#6 My Hotcurlers
I love to have my hair in place at all times!
Thanks to these thingy's I'm always lookin' O.K!
#7 Nailpolish
Along with my hair,
my nails need to look good!
#8
Tavelling & Family
If I couldn't travel, I would not be able to see my family,
and go to new and exciting places!


#9
Satellite T.V
It allows me
NOT to watch Italian television (yuck!)
And to see all my favorite shows in original language! ENGLISH PLEASE!!!
#10
Convention oven microwave
I cook just about anything in here,
so I guess it's become a necessity! ;)
I tagg: Whitney, Jen &Joselyn

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

I love your list! No wonder you always look so good Miss lip smackin', hair rollin', nail polisher!!!

Heather said...

A girl has got to live in style and you have got the list to prove it! :0)

Kelley said...

Love your list! You've had a thing for Lip Smackers FOREVER.
I think You and Enrico are going to be abducted today by Aliens!!!

Per Marci's Blog:
URGENT WARNING..........

ALIENS ARE COMING TO EARTH ON FRIDAY AND THEIR MISSION IS TO ABDUCT ALL SEXY PEOPLE. YOU WILL BE SAFE, BUT I'M JUST EMAILING YOU TO SAY GOODBYE.

...cracks me up:)!!!

You guys will SO NOT BE SAFE!

Christina said...

that's funny Kel!

Kayley said...

wow... you're right we do have a few things in common! I wish I were there to help you decorate too- I love doing that!